The computer of each person in the world is full of some important data. It doesn’t matter what you exactly do. For instance, a student works hard to make a presentation for college, but he somehow deletes the PowerPoint file. On the other hand, people that are constantly working in front of their computers can lose some data related to their job. All these things are happening quite often to people. Fortunately, the solutions exist.
Still, we do not only lose the important data from our computer device. It can happen that we accidentally delete some of our files on some external hard disks or android devices. The “victims” do not have to worry because these problems have solutions as well.
One thing is essential you need to know before we start sharing tips with you – You must stop using the computer or any other device when something like this happens. When you accidentally delete something, the empty space appears. You mustn’t fulfill that empty space with any other document, picture, application, etc. In that case, the chances to recover your data are minimal. You would truly need the help of some high-quality expert.
Recover Lost Data with Data Recovery Tools
We are lucky that we live in a world of modern technology. Thousands of great programmers tend to develop a program or app for almost everything. Well, things are not different when we talk about data recovery tools.
You can find many amazing tools with basic Google research. Still, if you are not sure which one will solve your problem, we suggest you check EaseUS and find out more about this sort of tool.
Anyway, how these tools actually help?
Each of these tools can help in different data loss situations. By the way, it is important to say that deleting some piece of data accidentally is not the only possible scenario. For instance, people lose data because of a system crash, raw errors, virus attacks, etc. Well, these tools can help you recover your data in all those situations. They are easy to use, and you do not have to be a programmer to understand how these programs work.
Okay, now we can come back to the delete recovery-type of losing data. When you accidentally delete some data, it directly goes to a so-called “Recycle Bin”. If that’s the case, then your problem is not as big as it seems. Of course, the solution is easy only if you haven’t clicked on the Empty Recycle Bin button. If that’s the case, you only have to do two different things:
– Go to the recycle bin that is usually located in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Find the important file that you delete and right-click on it. You will see the option “Restore”. Click on it, and your data will be on your computer once again
– After you do that, you are not limited in any way. You can use that file to copy it on any other device. When something like that happens, people like to have the necessary data on more than one device. We encourage you to do the same thing.
Recovery of the Data from the Previous Version (Windows 7)
Here is another way how users can recover their data. For instance, let’s imagine that you use Windows 7. The only way to get back your data is to use a free backup of the files and restore features that are built into windows. This time, you will have to do 3 different things:
– First of all, click on the start button and click on the file “Computer”. After you to that, you should navigate to the file or folder that contained a certain piece of data.
– After you do that, mark the file or folder with the right-click. You will see a couple of options, and you should pick “Restore Previous Versions”.
– The next window that pops-up will show you how many previous versions of the folders or files are there. Mark the one you deleted and clicked on the “Restore” option. Guess what, the data you deleted is already active!
Recovery of the Lost Data from the Previous Version (Windows 8/8.1/10)
Well, Windows 8, 8.1, and 10 are more similar, and they have a completely different way of lost data recovery. It is true that you once again need to cross through 3 different steps. However, these steps are completely different this time. Here are the things that you need to do:
– Open the folder where you kept the lost data. Click on it, and you will see the “History” button.
– When you click on that option, the History will show you all the files that were located here in the last folder backup
– After you do that, the last thing you need to do is to click on the “previous” button. Mark the file where your lost data was located a click “Restore” to get it back.
We hope that our explanations were clear and that you will understand how to do that. If something goes wrong (we are sure it won’t), you should check YouTube to find tutorials about this subject.
Most Common Questions
Still, before we say “goodbye”, we want to answer a couple of common questions. The “victims” usually have the same concerns, and that’s why they deserve clear answers.
1. How to Recover Lost Data on Android Device
Many people do something important over their mobile phones. More importantly, losing data happens more often than losing data on your computer device.
First of all, you will have to root the device in advance if you want to get good results. After that, you will have to use some of the recovery file tools that we talked about. We already suggested one. These programs can return you any type of data such as videos, messages, contacts, etc.
2. What if I Lose Data from External Hard Drive?
If something like this happens to you, you were probably looking for the lost data in the Recycle Bin. However, you won’t be able to find it there. Your USB flash drive also doesn’t contain some sort of Recycle Bin. So, you will have to use recovery data software once again because they are suitable for external hard drives as well.