Corey Feldman is known to the public as an actor who became famous in the 1980s. Some of his best movies are ‘The Lost Boys,’ ‘The Goonies,’ ‘The Burbs,’ as well as ‘Gremlins’. Corey Feldman is also a singer and works as a member of the band called ‘Truth Movement.’ Decades ago he had many problems because of his drug addiction. In 2013. he published a memoir named ‘Coreyography‘.
Corey Feldman is a famous singer and actor and he was born on July 16, 1971, in Reseda, California. His parents are Bob Feldman and Shelia Feldman. His father was also a songwriter and a musician. Corey has two younger brothers Devin and Eden and a younger sister named Brittnie.
Their older sister Mindy is also a music artist and used to be a former member of ‘The New Mickey Mouse Club.’ When Cory was only 3 years old he appeared on a TV commercial for McDonald’s.
When Corey was a teenager he was legally emancipated from his parent. He started smoking, drinking and had big problems with drug addiction. Feldman married an actress named Vanessa Marcil on 6 August 1989. but they separated after a few years. After that, he married an American model and actress known as Susie Sprague.
She met him in a nightclub and they soon got married, but the couple divorced in 2014. Together they have a son named Zen Scott Feldman. After some time Corey got married again with his girlfriend, Courtney Anne Mitchell. Corey Feldman is a vegetarian and fights for animal rights.
When he was a child he appeared in various TV ads and series. Later on, he was a part of many shows including ‘One Day at a Time’, ‘The Bad News Bears’ and ‘Eight is Enough’. In the early 90s, he published his first solo album called ‘Love Left.’ A few years later he got a voice role in ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III’.
Feldman worked on ‘Dream a Little Dream 2′ project with his friend Corey Haim. His band ‘Truth movement’ published the ‘Still Searching for Soul’ album on January 19, 1999. Corey soon released another solo album, “Former Child Actor” in 2002. In 2012. he appeared on the “Dancing on Ice” TV show.
Feldman has been awarded several times, including the 1985 Academy of Science Fiction award for Fantasy and Horror Films. He also won the Crystal Reel award in 2008. This artist was recently honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award.
Corey Feldman Net Worth
In the year 2021. Corey Feldman’s Net Worth was estimated to be around $3 million. He gained lots of money from acting in movies and various TV shows. Feldman’s highest-grossing films are Gremlins ($153.1 million) and The Goonies ($61.5 million).
- ’My addiction has always been beautiful women, being surrounded by them.’
- ’You have to stay updated on trends, social things and pop culture, you need to stay with the times and keep evolving.’
- ’I’m a big kid, I’m a kid at heart, so I still love the classic family films, such as the great Warner Bros film ‘Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory’ – not the remake, but the original. It’s still one of the best movies, hands down, ever made, and of course, that goes back to the ingenuity of the characters and the storyline.’
- ’If anything needs to get fixed in society, it’s people’s consumption of other people’s problems.’
- ’I believe I am God’s favorite comedian. I think he is a really big comedy writer. He writes scripts. And I just follow along.’