1. Because six million Jews were annihilated by the Nazis during the Holocaust in World War II, Jews were entitled to their own country within what was once the Biblical Holy Land inhabited mostly by Palestinian Arabs.
2. The Holocaust provided the moral justification for Israelis to demonize, terrorize, displace, and murder tens of thousands of Palestinians. Since the Israelis are God’s chosen people, the Palestinians are considered to be racially inferior.
3. Because Americans were slow to respond to the horrors of the Holocaust during World War II, they must do penance. The U.S. government is obliged to provide Israel with unconditional economic and military support. It must veto all U.N. Security Council resolutions which are critical of Israel and boycott any international conferences which might embarrass Israel.
4. America should view Israel as its only truly loyal ally in the Middle East.
5. America’s primary obligation in the so-called Arab-Israeli peace process is to support Israel at all cost.
6. American attempts to control the supply of crude oil in the Middle East by hegemonizing the region are fully justified in light of the turmoil that exists between the Arabs and the Israelis.
7. Israel is the only country in the Middle East which has the right to possess nuclear weapons. Any other country in the region which aspires to membership in the elite nuclear club should immediately be demonized and treated as a terrorist state.
8. The Israeli military machine has the right to invade any Middle East country of its choosing and can expect the full support of the Pentagon, no questions asked.
9. Anyone who has the audacity to challenge America’s foreign policy towards Israel is by definition an anti-semite and deserves to receive the full wrath of the Israeli Lobby (AIPAC) and become the target of a disinformation campaign.
10. Since Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is the only political leader in the world who has ever stood up against Israel and the United States, he must be thoroughly demonized and eventually destroyed. One of the tests of being a good American is taking a stand against Ahmadinejad.
11. Sudden political death at the hands of AIPAC can be expected by any member of Congress who dares to question these axioms of foreign policy.
12. So strong is the relationship between Israel and the United States that only the dissolution of the Union itself could put an end to the relationship. For that reason, Israel is unconditionally opposed to the American secession movement.
Thomas H. Naylor
May 10, 2009