Get Involved

What you can do:

  1. Sign the Vermont Independence Resolution.
  2. Subscribe to Vermont Commons.
  3. Include the Vermont Independence Resolution at your town’s next town meeting.
  4. Organize an SVR event in your town with an invited SVR speaker.
  5. Write a piece for Vermont Commons or one of our four websites.
  6. Publish an opinion piece about SVR in your local newspaper.
  7. Contact your legislative representative about Vermont independence.
  8. Volunteer to distribute Vermont Commons in your town.
  9. Give a talk at a local civic club about Vermont independence.
  10. Run for a seat in the Vermont Legislature as an open and avowed separatist.